arcade attendant job description
Please read the the job description and fill out the application below.
The Arcade Attendants are responsible for attending to the facility and customers needs. This includes providing admission into the facility, prize redemption, food services, and basic cleaning needs. They are also responsible for providing assistance, training and safety in the virtual reality arena and laser tag arena. Arcade Attendants should have good time management skills, accuracy, self starting characteristics, and be willing to help in the company wherever needed.
- Attend to customer needs to provide them a positive experience
- Keep the facility consistently clean and well kept
- Train customers on safety and rules for Virtual Reality and Laser Tag with positive attitude and fun energy.
- Help in the organization of product/facility.
- Duties and responsibilities subject to change according to the company's needs.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Works well with others
- Good Organizational skills
- Must know basic arithmetic
- Positive Attitude
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations
- Rotating Shifts; Any where from M-Sat 10am - 1am Shifts; Occasional Sundays may be required
- Regular Weekend and Late Night Shifts
- May encounter difficult confrontations with customers; Must have ability to stay calm under stressful situations.
- Must to be able to regularly lift up to 10lbs and occasionally lift up to 25lbs.
- Shifts will require you to be constantly on foot.
Please complete the application below
If we are interested, we will be in touch via email/phone within two weeks to schedule an interview. Thank you for applying!