assistant manager job description
Please read the the job description and fill out the application below.
The Assistant Arcade Managers are responsible for attending to employee matters and to assist in the duties and responsibilities of the Arcade Manager and Arcade Attendants as needed. They are consistently required to handle customer issues and complaints. They are also responsible for providing assistance and training to the Arcade Attendants. The Assistant Arcade Managers should have good time management skills, accuracy, self starting characteristics, inventory management skills, management skills, and be willing to help in the company wherever needed.
Attend to customer needs and complaints to help provide them with a positive experience
Duties and Responsibilities subject to change according to the company's needs.
Help in keeping inventory numbers accurate
Keep the facility consistently clean and well kept
Train employees on company policies, safety, and rules for Coin Crazy Family Fun Center with positive attitude and fun energy.
Manage and Delegate to Arcade Attendants Effectively
- HS Diploma or Equivalent not required, but prefered
- Managing Experience not required, but prefered
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Works well with others
- Good Organizational skills
- Must know basic arithmetic
- Positive Attitude
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations
- Rotating Shifts; Any where from M-Sat 10am - 1am Shifts; Occasional Sundays may be required
- Regular Weekend and Late Night Shifts
- May encounter difficult confrontations with customers; Must have ability to stay calm under stressful situations.
- Must to be able to regularly lift up to 10lbs and occasionally lift up to 25lbs.
- Shifts will require you to be constantly on foot.
Please complete the application below
If we are interested, we will be in touch via email/phone within two weeks to schedule an interview. Thank you for applying!